Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Published!

I wrote an article for this awesome on-line newsletter called Home Jewelry Business Success Tips that I have been subscribing to for awhile. It's been an incredible resource for me as a jewelry designer. And now, my article "Banner Design Tips for your Online Jewelry Business" has been published in it. In my article I talk about the process I went through in designing a website banner and other graphics for my website and ultimately how I worked with a very knowledgeable designer for a very custom look.

2 comments:

  1. Read your article,Sue. Great job! Thinking that I might get a professionally designed new look soon. Yours is really very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that works, looks great! I get the feel of your work too. Branding is so important and I need to do the same. Keep up the good work and thanks for your article.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete