Friday, October 22, 2010

Foolish Friday


Knock knock !
Who's there ?
Mice.
Mice who ?
Mice to meet you !

Your eyes do not deceive you. There are little white mice going up my stair rail. I brought home a bag of white "squishy" rubber mice from the Halloween store (where I went to get rubber snakes--more on that in another post).  I put them on the mantle for my son to discover. He "decorated" the bathroom sink with them and then his dad moved them to his bathroom. They've been roaming our house en masse ever since. I think we have a new October tradition.
 

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Traditions are really a great thing to have. Snakes and mice are fun but only when they are rubber. :o)

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. slightly weird yet fun tradition :) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they don't turn up inside a cabinet when you least expect it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww how sweet! Sounds like Caleb is having a blast with those!

    ReplyDelete