Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Winners

I have two winners for the Give-A-Way that I drew for yesterday (using the very scientific method of having my 8 year old son draw names out of a bowl held over his head). Winners were drawn from my list of e-mail newsletter subscribers. Congratulations, ladies!

The First Prize winner was Catherine from Oregon. Catherine won a $20 Sue Runyon Designs Gift Certificate. Catherine has a beautiful shop on Etsy:


The Second Prize winner was Jan from Florida. Jan won her choice of any of my copper earring designs.


If you would like to be entered for the next Give-A-Way, just become a subscriber to my e-mail newsletter which I send out six times per year.

Newsletter Sign-Up

Once you sign-up for my newsletter you are automatically entered in ALL give-a-ways.

Thanks,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment