Monday, November 9, 2009

TODAY'S SPECIAL

This week simple button/semi-round, freshwater pearl bracelets are on SALE on my website. They are normally $23.50 to $29. This week they are only $19.50. If you need a different length, type of clasp, or color, I would be happy to make a custom order for you.

traditionally hand-knotted by me on a double strand of silk

price includes your choice of a magnetic, lobster claw or traditional filigree fish clasp

colors include natural white, pink, mauve, peach or dyed green or gold pearls upon request

If you prefer to purchase from my Etsy store on-line, I'd be happy to make a custom reserved listing for you--contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sue! Wiping the drool from my chin...I am coveting :o( These pearls are GORGEOUS! Your photos are PERFECT!
    Your blog is really so very beautiful!

    xoxox, Daffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant and lovely...I love pearls!

    ReplyDelete