Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday / Cyber Monday SALE!

Yes, it's true. I am having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale with savings of 10-15% Starting Thanksgiving Day and running through Monday night. This INCLUDES items that are already on sale!


Receive 10% off of ANY purchase by using the Code: THANKS10 at checkout.

-- On my website type the code into the Promotional Code box at checkout and you'll automatically receive the discount. If you are using this opportunity to redeem a gift certificate, please contact me--my shopping cart will only take one code at a time, but I'll be happy to refund the difference. --

-- If you are shopping at my Etsy store, type the code in the "Message to Seller" box at checkout and I will refund the 10% to you via Paypal (Etsy does not accept discount codes). --

And how do you get 15% off?

Order $40 or more and use the code: THANKS15

-- follow the same directions as above --


And remember I always send a small FREE GIFT with any purchase over $50.

Any purchase over $100 always receives a free upgrade to Priority Shipping (choose the First Class Mail shipping and I will automatically upgrade you--this will not be reflected in the receipt at checkout).


You will find items in both my ON-LINE STORE and in my ETSY STORE. If you would like items from both stores, I can move items from one store to the other and reserve them for your convenience. Contact Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment