Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Get your pearls restrung now!



It is time to start thinking about what you will wear to those Christmas parties, winter weddings and New Year celebrations.  This is the time of year when people start checking their jewelry boxes and realize their pearls broke last year and need to be restrung immediately or that the Christmas bride might want to wear grandmother's pearls and they need to be refreshed. Often, I have husbands contact me who wish to surprise their wives by having their broken strands cleaned and restrung for Christmas.

This is the time of year when I'm inundated with rush requests for pearl cleaning and restringing. This also coincides with the time of year when the postal service is bogged down and mail service is the slowest. The sooner you contact me to make arrangements the better. I will not be taking new restringing requests between Dec 10, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017 in order to insure that everything in house is returned prior to Christmas and so I can enjoy my holidays as well.

Pearl Restringing Information

No comments:

Post a Comment