Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Items: tatted linen sachets

Coming soon to my on-line shops:



I'm working on these linen sachets to have ready for Christmas. They are filled with either very aromatic lavender or rose petals. I didn't photograph the backs this time, but they have cotton mesh inserts that contain the botanicals that can be removed in order to refresh them with drops of essential oils to keep them forever and so that the sachets can be washed without washing the botanicals.

I am also making these in white and natural linen (these are in ivory linen though the ivory didn't photograph well in artificial light this time) and in different colors of tatting. This is just the first batch that has been completed.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue - these are ingenious.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! I've read about scented sachets and have always wanted to use one :)

    ReplyDelete