Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm giving away a Gift Certificate!


On May 1st I'm giving away a Sue Runyon Designs gift certificate to one of my wonderful newsletter subscribers. The amount is currently set at $10, but I'm getting close to having 100 subscribers. If I reach that goal by May 1st the gift certificate amount will go up to $20.


Note that this is not for my Facebook Fans, my Twitter Followers or anyone except my newsletter subscribers. As always, they are my Preferred Customers and are automatically entered in all give-a-ways. If you are already a subscriber you are already entered in this and all future give-a-ways. Pretty good deal isn't it?

I send out just six newsletters a year and never abuse the privilege.

To subscribe, use the form in the right side column of this blog. Or enter here.

I've switched newsletter service providers and you'll now be receiving my newsletter in full color with photos right in the text--no more having to click links to see photos of what I'm working on. Those few subscribers who still have dial-up internet will be able to view a plain text version.

Thanks so much to all my loyal customers. I really appreciate you!

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Cool give-away. I just signed up for your newsletter. :)

    ReplyDelete