Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have a winner!


Yesterday I had the drawing for the $20 Sue Runyon Designs gift certificate. Everyone who subscribes to my bi-monthly e-mail newsletter was entered. As always, my subscribers are my PREFERRED CUSTOMERS and are automatically entered in all drawings.

To become a subscriber, sign-up on my website. I will be having one more drawing this year. I never share your e-mail address with anyone and I will not spam you with frequent e-mails. You may unsubscribe at any time using the automatic unsubscribe feature.

Congratulations to Greg F. of Virginia for winning!

2 comments:

  1. Sue, would you like to make me some earrings similar to the ones in the copper keishi necklace set -- only a lot longer? Let the design dialogue begin :-) --janola

    ReplyDelete